Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Prayer Letter 1 part 2

What is OM?

Operation Mobilization is a mission organization founded in the 1950's, and is not affiliated with any particular church or denomination.

In Operation Mobilization (OM) we consider ourselves an integral part of the Church . We are committed to strengthening the church and mobilizing people from all walks of life into world missions and on-the-job-training. We do this through short and long term international teams, going by land and sea to distribute good literature, to evangelize in a culturally sensitive manner and to plant churches, focusing on the least evangelized peoples of the world .


What Next?


So you may be thinking by now, “This all sounds great and I am glad to hear of what you are doing, but where is my opportunity to make a difference?”

In order to embark on my journey in January 2010, I need to raise a support team here at home. I need partners who will be faithful to provide both prayer and financial support as I prepare for this two-year trip. I need to see $1250 support per month, plus airfare and outgoing expenses.

That might seem like a lot of money, but I am trusting that if the Lord wants me to go, He will provide the resources I need. While there may not be any one person who can give the amount, I am sure that God will take any gift and multiply it!

Just as important as the financial need is the need for prayer. There is a spiritual battle going on, and prayer is one of the most powerful weapons granted to Christians. Please join with me in prayer for this country and for God to prepare me to serve there.

Belgium is very much the center of the Western European culture. It has the Headquarters of Nato, the EU, and more. My prayer is that as Belgians come to know Christ that the Gospel would spread to the rest of Europe, igniting a passion for God's word and work and returning the nations to their Christian roots.



This is a partnership, as you help me to tell Belgians about Jesus. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and ask.

Support address:

OM Canada

84 West St

Port Colborne

ON L3K 4C8

1-800-487-7777

905-835-2546


Joanne's Canadian address

228 Cutress Ave

Welland ON

L3C 2S8

905-714-9228

joanneynema@yahoo.ca


Prayer Requests

That the monthly and outgoing funds would be provided

For my family as they adjust to me leaving

That I would be able to get a visa for Belgium

Also if you have anything that you would like me to pray about please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment