Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

August 2011

 Well August started off quite, which was nice sit back and get some rest. During the first few weeks of August I was able to prepare for the end of August and into the fall a bit.
  From Aug 21st till Sept 3rd I was in Holland. I went to the GO (Global Orientation) Conference which all OMer's attend before heading out to there service field. I was there as the Canadian rep. So every country who has someone go form or going too needs to have a rep form that country there. It was an amazing time and what a privilege I had to be part of the team that helps these new recruits get to there country of service. As I think about heading home to Canada, and knowing that I will be a part of seeing Canadians head out to serve our amazing and awesome God, it is such an amazing privilege to help them through this process.
   As I look to this next step as I work at the Canadian office seeing our God work through amazing ways through us. Please pray with me as I prepare to head home in the next few months. As I prepare to work at the Canadian office and my home church. I can not do this with out each one of you being there for me, through prayer and financial support, please prayerful consider joining or continuing on being part of this team. Please do not hesitate to ask questions about any of this, and I will do my best to answer. Thanks so much for being part of my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment