Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Time of Change

As I sit here and think of the next 2 weeks as I prepare to say goodbye to so many people, it is hard to believe how fast this has come upon me. It seemed like so far away when I first started to think and talk about going to Belgium. Yet 2 weeks form now I will be on my way to Germany. Then form there I will head to Belgium after the GO conference.
I am so grateful to so many people to make this possible with out people partnering with me Financially and in Prayer I could not be doing this. Also for each one who has been so encouraging to me, some times through a hug and sometimes with a encouraging words.
I am excited to see what God will teach me and how I will be used in the next couple of years, and beyond. I know there will be moments of frustrations when I will just want to give it all up. Please continue to pray that I will get through these hard times.
For the last 8 1/2 years I have worked for an organization called Christian Horizons, which has made me the person I am today, because of challenges that have come my way in which I had to deal with that I would have never thought I could have, but it is amazing what you can do when you have no choice and how it changes you. For those who may be reading this that do not know what Christian Horizons is it is an organization that serves people with special needs. I am so thankful for the lessons that this job has taught me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Joanne; You are leaving shortly. I just want to wish you God's richest blessings! You will be blessed beyond what you can imagine!
    Take care, Pat Plett

    ReplyDelete